Public

How do I access a file shared through Box.com?

Question

Khoros Customer Support has sent me an invitation to Box.com that is related to my support case, how do I access the file?

Answer

The Khoros Customer Support team utilizes Box.com to share large files with customers, or files that contain sensitive information. If you need to access Box.com, you can take the following steps:

1.  Click on the link to view the file on the E-Mail from Box that you received.
  2.  You will be redirected to a page on Box.com, click on the link that says Not part of Khoros?. The screen should look like this:
    Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 2.06.48 PM.png
  3. If you have an existing Box.com account with the E-Mail address Support has shared to, please enter your credentials on this screen to sign in. Once authenticated, you should be able to access the file Support has shared. At this point you should have access to the file and do not need to complete the rest of the steps. If you do not have an existing Box.com account, click the link in the top right hand corner that says Sign Up. This screen should look like this:
    Lithium_Box_Signup.png
  4. You will be redirected to a page with pricing options, click on the link for Individual Plans, and then click Sign Up under the "Individual" heading. Those two screens will look like this:
    Lithium_Box_Plans.png
  5. You will be redirected to a registration form, fill in the details using the E-Mail address that Support shared the file to. Once this step is completed, you should be able to access the file that Support has shared.

If you have any issues accessing the file(s) that were shared to you, please let your Khoros Customer Support representative know.

Question

Khoros Customer Support has sent me an invitation to Box.com that is related to my support case, how do I access the file?

Answer

The Khoros Customer Support team utilizes Box.com to share large files with customers, or files that contain sensitive information. If you need to access Box.com, you can take the following steps:

1.  Click on the link to view the file on the E-Mail from Box that you received.
  2.  You will be redirected to a page on Box.com, click on the link that says Not part of Khoros?. The screen should look like this:
  3. If you have an existing Box.com account with the E-Mail address Support has shared to, please enter your credentials on this screen to sign in. Once authenticated, you should be able to access the file Support has shared. At this point you should have access to the file and do not need to complete the rest of the steps. If you do not have an existing Box.com account, click the link in the top right hand corner that says Sign Up. This screen should look like this:
    Lithium_Box_Signup.png
  4. You will be redirected to a page with pricing options, click on the link for Individual Plans, and then click Sign Up under the "Individual" heading. Those two screens will look like this:
    Lithium_Box_Plans.png
  5. You will be redirected to a registration form, fill in the details using the E-Mail address that Support shared the file to. Once this step is completed, you should be able to access the file that Support has shared.

If you have any issues accessing the file(s) that were shared to you, please let your Khoros Customer Support representative know.

Last Reviewed:
02-25-2024 06:45 PM

Question

Answer

Lithium_Box_Signup.png
    Lithium_Box_Plans.png

Version history
Last update:
‎07-15-2019 02:14 PM
Updated by:
Contributors