Lithosphere The Lithium Community

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

caes - beta issues

Hey,

Firstly I love the idea of putting the cases on lithosphere, having all the information in one place is very handy.

The issue I have seen with the cases is the comments.  They seem to be in a random order rather than date order on the original case portal.

It makes everything confusing trying to work out what the latest comment is.

Cheers

Steve

Tags (1)
5 Replies
Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Re: caes - beta issues

Another thought about Lithocases: I want to cc: so that as a case requestor I have a stated back-up.  Lithium knows who to reach if they can't get to me, and my team member has visibility into the case progress and can advise in my absence.  Yes/No?  Smiley Indifferent

Susan
Visionatrix
0 Kudos
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: cases - beta issues

Just asking...

Is it feasible that cases could be grouped in a bit of heiarchy by Lithium Client, and then User?

Suppose I work for XYZ company, and I have a co-worker or two who are in admin roles, and they might become members here and use the cases feature.   It would be helpful for them to be able to see cases I create and vice versa so that we don't duplicate cases, and we could collaborate on updates directly without having to email or instant message one another for status and then one person update the cases with attachments and comments.

So, it would be cool to see cases for the client, and then cases by who opened them so I could see my cases or cases by co-worker A or B.

Would this make sense for others?

Mark

0 Kudos
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Please please please can we have carriage returns on the case portal. 

They are almost impossible to read on there.  I have to use the email that is sent so I can work out the structure.

Cheers

Steve

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Yes, carriage returns would increase readability of filed cases both for customers as well as Lithium support personnel.

Steve Graff
MOTODEV
Motorola, Inc.
0 Kudos
Lithium Staff TreyW
Lithium Staff

Happy to announce that most of these changes are coming very soon!  

Carriage returns - DONE

CC list:  IN PROGRESS

Sorting cases:  DONE

Filtering cases: IN PROGRESS

Trey Waddell
Senior Project Manager, Services
0 Kudos