Lithosphere The Lithium Community

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Feed: Latest posts, filtered with topic level?

Hi,

Problem:

If latest posts to the community are posted to the same thread

• This feed --> t5/forums/recentpostspage are full of them and it isn't so useful feed to use
  • This feed -->  t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/thread displays only the latest threads, no matter when latest post is posted

I need feed where I can see easily what are the topics what includes post what are posted lately?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Feed: Latest posts, filtered with topic level?

The second recent post page by threads view should show you chronologically threads that have been received a post from most recent to oldest across your community. At least that is how it works for my community.

Are you trying to see threads that have been started today not ones that have an update?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Feed: Latest posts, filtered with topic level?

@DanK wrote:

The second recent post page by threads view should show you chronologically threads that have been received a post from most recent to oldest across your community. At least that is how it works for my community.

Okay, good to know that it should work as I described.  We should check what´s wrong.

@DanK wrote:

Are you trying to see threads that have been started today not ones that have an update?

No, I want to see the threads that have received a posts recently. Just like your community´s feed work.

0 Kudos